Below, are just some of the features of our 2019 event.
- Live Athlete updates are real time messages sent to your Facebook, Twitter, or mobile phone that update you on the athletes you're following while they are participating in the event on race day.
- Participate in the Grand Daddy of Southwest Road racing, dating back to 1976
- Finishers in all events will receive unique commemorative finisher's medals
- Custom designed, blended fabric shirts in unisex sizing: x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large and youth medium
- USAT&F Certified 1/2 Marathon, 10K & 5K courses
- Split clocks each mile
- Aid Stations at (7) locations on the 1/2 marathon, (3) locations on the 10K and (1) location on the 5K
- Video recall of your finish line kick
- ChronoTrack chip timing
- Online and on-site display results courtesy of Raceplace Events
- Expedited awards distribution. Awards will be available for immediate pick-up once posted on the video boards.
- Live Athlete Tracking allows friends and family to follow runners via Twitter, Facebook or text messaging as they run past check points and the finish line
- Custom awards to the male/female age group winners, 3 deep in the 1/2 Marathon, 5K Run and 10K
- Race proceeds benefit the Mollen Foundation, dedicated to preventing childhood obesity.
- Run thru the heart of Phoenix and alongside the light rail on Central Avenue.
- Post-race party with vendor goodies and DJ
- Great seasonal running conditions